1035 Exchanges Explained Self-Directed Study Course
The purpose of this course is to provide you with the tools to better inform your customers about 1035 Exchanges.
The purpose of this course is to provide you with the tools to better inform your customers about 1035 Exchanges. In the first Module we will discuss an Overview of 1035 Exchanges. In the second Module we delve into the Different Kinds of Annuity 1035 Exchanges. In Module Three we discuss the “mechanics and processes of 1035 Exchanges”. The course concludes with Module Four, a review of the “Working-Definitions” of 1035 Exchanges and Investment in general.
What is a Self-Directed Study Course? With Self-Directed study you will study the course content at your pace (with no unit quizzes), and then you will take a non-proctored, open-book Final Exam. Simple as that. You can take the Final Exam as many times as you need to pass the course.
This course makes a few assumptions about you the student:
- You are a currently licensed Insurance Agent..
- You are interested in additional information, resources, and knowledge regarding the inner workings of 1035 Exchanges and Investments in general.
This course consists of four Modules; each Module concludes with a Key Takeaway section; these are important and are the basis of the Module Quizzes and Final Exam.
- Module One: History & Overview of 1035 Exchanges
- Module Two: Different Kinds of Annuity 1035 Exchanges
- Module Three: How a 1035 Exchange is Done
- Module Four: 1035 Exchange Working Definitions