18 Hour Package: L&H Government Insurances Package
This package provides you will all of the hours you need for a two (2) year term; including the required Ethics course.
This package makes a few assumptions about you the student:
- You are a currently licensed Agent or Adjuster.
- You are interested in additional specific topical information to best help your potential and current customers.
- You are interested in information you can share with your office staff.
The purpose of this package is to provide you with all of the hours required in a two (2) year term including the required Ethics course. Our packages are constructed around specific topics such as: Life and Health Financial Services; Miscellaneous Insurance Policies; Refresher Packages; and Technology Packages. There are a number of individual courses in your package including:
- ERISA Explained ( hours)
- Ethics Seminar ( hours)
- Medicaid Explained ( hours)
- Medicare Explained ( hours)
- Social Security Explained ( hours)
- The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act ( hours)
These courses consists of Modules; each Module concludes with a Key Takeaway section; these are important and are the basis of the Module Quizzes and a Course Final Exam.