20 Hour Package: P&C Legal Principles Package
The purpose of this package is to provide you with all of the hours required in a two (2) year term including the required 4-Hour Law and Ethics Update course.
Licenses eligible for: 2-20, 20-44, 4-40
This package makes a few assumptions about you the student:
- You are a currently licensed Agent or Adjuster.
- You are interested in additional specific topical information to best help your potential and current customers.
- You are interested in information you can share with your office staff.
The purpose of this package is to provide you with all of the hours required in a two (2) year term including the required 4-Hour Law and Ethics Update course. Our packages are constructed around specific topics such as: Life and Health Financial Services; Miscellaneous Insurance Policies; Refresher Packages; and Technology Packages. There are a number of individual courses in your package including:
- 2022 Property & Casualty Law and Ethics Update (4 hours)
- Assignment of Benefits Explained (2 hours)
- Rights and Responsibilities of the Insured (3 hours)
- Appraisal Clause Legal Brief (3 hours)
- Unfair Claims Practices Legal Brief (3 hours)
- The Law of Duty to Investigate and Settle (3 hours)
- Bad Faith Legal Brief (3 hours)
These courses consists of Modules; each Module concludes with a Key Takeaway section; these are important and are the basis of the Module Quizzes and a Course Final Exam.