24 Hour Package: P&C Miscellaneous Insurance Policies Package
The purpose of this package is to provide you with all of the hours required in a two (2) year term including the required Ethics course.
This package makes a few assumptions about you the student:
- You are a currently licensed Agent or Adjuster.
- You are interested in additional specific topical information to best help your potential and current customers.
- You are interested in information you can share with your office staff.
The purpose of this package is to provide you with all of the hours required in a two (2) year term including the required Ethics course. Our packages are constructed around specific topics such as: Life and Health Financial Services; Miscellaneous Insurance Policies; Refresher Packages; and Technology Packages. There are a number of individual courses in your package including:
- Ethics for Producers and Adjusters ( hours)
- P&C Personal Lines Refresher Seminar ( hours)
- Pet Insurance Explained ( hours)
- Ridesharing ( hours)
- Surety and Fidelity Bonds Explained ( hours)
- Travel Insurance Explained ( hours)
- Wedding Insurance Explained ( hours)
These courses consists of Modules; each Module concludes with a Key Takeaway section; these are important and are the basis of the Module Quizzes and a Course Final Exam.