30 Hour Package: L&H Health Insurance Package
This package provides you will all of the hours you need for a three (3) year term; including the required Ethics course.
This package makes a few assumptions about you the student:
- You are a currently licensed Agent or Adjuster.
- You are interested in additional specific topical information to best help your potential and current customers.
- You are interested in information you can share with your office staff.
The purpose of this package is to provide you with all of the hours required in a three (3) year term including the required Ethics course. Our packages are constructed around specific topics such as: Life and Health Financial Services; Miscellaneous Insurance Policies; Refresher Packages; and Technology Packages. There are a number of individual courses in your package including:
- Disability Income Insurance Explained ( hours)
- Ethics for Producers and Adjusters ( hours)
- Long-Term Care Explained ( hours)
- Medicare Advantage Plans Explained ( hours)
- Medicare Explained ( hours)
- Medicare Part D Explained ( hours)
- Minneapolis-St. Paul HMO Case Study ( hours)
- Preferred Provider Organizations (PPO) ( hours)
- The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act ( hours)
These courses consists of Modules; each Module concludes with a Key Takeaway section; these are important and are the basis of the Module Quizzes and a Course Final Exam.