401(k) Plans Explained
The purpose of this course is to better equip you in your professional activities as an Insurance Agent or Insurance Adjuster.
The purpose of this course is to provide you with the tools to better inform your customers about 401(k) Plans. In the first Module we are going to discuss a brief History and Overview of 401(k) Plans. In the second Module we delve into the types of 401(k) Plans. In Module Three we discuss Contributions and Withdrawals from a 401(k) Plan. The course concludes with Module Four a review of the “Working-Definitions” of 401(k) Plans and Investing in general. This course also includes an Appendix on the Time Value of Money. Please note that many of the concepts in the Appendix are “advanced”. You should review this material but you will not be test on it.
This course makes a few assumptions about you the student:
- You are a currently licensed Insurance Agent or Adjuster.
- You are interested in additional information, resources, and knowledge regarding the inner workings of 401(k) Plans and Investments in general.
This course consists of four Modules; each Module concludes with a Key Takeaway section; these are important and are the basis of the Module Quizzes and Final Exam.
- Module One: Overview History of 401(k) Plans
- Module Two: Types of 401(k) Plans
- Module Three: Contributions and Withdrawals
- Module Four: 401(k) Plan Working Definitions