48 Hour Package: L&H Government, Law, and Technology
This package provides you will all of the hours you need for a four (4) year term; including the required Ethics course.
This package makes a few assumptions about you the student:
- You are a currently licensed Agent or Adjuster.
- You are interested in additional specific topical information to best help your potential and current customers.
- You are interested in information you can share with your office staff.
The purpose of this package is to provide you with all of the hours required in a four (4) year term including the required Ethics course. Our packages are constructed around specific topics such as: Life and Health Financial Services; Miscellaneous Insurance Policies; Refresher Packages; and Technology Packages. There are a number of individual courses in your package including:
- Anti-Money Laundering Explained ( hours)
- Blockchain Technology Explained ( hours)
- Cyber Security Explained ( hours)
- ERISA Explained ( hours)
- Errors and Omissions ( hours)
- Ethics for Producers and Adjusters ( hours)
- Fair Credit Reporting Act ( hours)
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act ( hours)
- InsureTech ( hours)
- Protecting Company and Client Data ( hours)
- Social Security Explained ( hours)
- The Law of Agency ( hours)
- The Law of Civil Procedure ( hours)
- The Law of Contracts ( hours)
- The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act ( hours)
These courses consists of Modules; each Module concludes with a Key Takeaway section; these are important and are the basis of the Module Quizzes and a Course Final Exam.