Annuities vs. Life Insurance Explained Self-Directed Study Course
The purpose of this course is to provide you with the tools to better inform your clients about the differences between Annuities and Life Insurance.
The purpose of this course is to provide you with the tools to better inform your clients about the differences between Annuities and Life Insurance. In Module One, we are going to do Overview of Life insurance vs. Annuities. In Module Two, we delve into types of Indexed Annuities. In Module Three we discuss Fixed and Variable Annuities. Finally, we will conclude with Module Four which we will discuss Death Benefits.
What is a Self-Directed Study Course? With Self-Directed study you will study the course content at your pace (with no unit quizzes), and then you will take a non-proctored, open-book Final Exam. Simple as that. You can take the Final Exam as many times as you need to pass the course.
This course makes a few assumptions about you the student:
- You are a currently licensed Insurance Agent.
- You are interested in additional information, resources, and knowledge regarding Life Insurance and Financial Services products.
This course consists of four Modules; each Module concludes with a Key Takeaway section; these are important and are the basis of the Module Quizzes and Final Exam.
- Module One: Life Insurance vs. Annuities: An Overview
- Module Two: Indexed Annuities
- Module Three: Fixed and Variable Annuities
- Module Four: Death Benefit