Blockchain Technology Explained Self-Directed Study Course
The purpose of this course is to educate you on blockchain technology and how it is affecting the insurance industry.
The purpose of this course is to educate you on blockchain technology and how it is affecting the insurance industry. In the first Module we are going to discuss a brief History and Overview of blockchain technology. In the second module we review the application of blockchain in the insurance industry. In Module Three we review some blockchain limitations as regards the implementation in the insurance industry (we also provide some recent insurance industry examples). The course concludes with Module Four a review of blockchain technology “working-definitions”.
What is a Self-Directed Study Course? With Self-Directed study you will study the course content at your pace (with no unit quizzes), and then you will take a non-proctored, open-book Final Exam. Simple as that. You can take the Final Exam as many times as you need to pass the course.
This course makes a few assumptions about you the student:
- You are currently licensed Insurance Agent or Adjuster.
- You are interested in additional information which affects the insurance industry and your customers.
- You are interested in additional information and processes in the training of your office staff.
This course consists of four Modules; each Module concludes with a Key Takeaway section; these are important and are the basis of the Final Exam.
- Module One: Overview and History
- Module Two: Blockchain in the Insurance Industry
- Module Three: Blockchain Limitations
- Module Four: Blockchain Definitions