Blockchain Technology Explained
The purpose of this course is to better equip you in your professional activities as an Insurance Agent or Insurance Adjuster.
Eligible for All License Types
The purpose of this course is to educate you on blockchain technology and how it is affecting the insurance industry. In the first Module we are going to discuss a brief History and Overview of blockchain technology. In the second module we review the application of blockchain in the insurance industry. In Module Three we review some blockchain limitations as regards the implementation in the insurance industry (we also provide some recent insurance industry examples). The course concludes with Module Four a review of blockchain technology “working-definitions”.
This course makes a few assumptions about you the student:
- You are a currently licensed Insurance Agent or Adjuster.
- You are interested in additional information, resources, and knowledge regarding Blockchain Technology.
This course consists of four Modules; each Module concludes with a Key Takeaway section; these are important and are the basis of the Module Quizzes and Final Exam.
- Module One: History and Overview
- Module Two: Blockchain in the Insurance Industry
- Module Three: Blockchain Limitations
- Module Four: Blockchain Definitions