Claims Adjusting Refresher Seminar Self-Directed Study Course
The purpose of this course is to re-familiarize Adjusters with the claims adjusting process including some trending topics in the claims arena.
The purpose of this course is to re-familiarize Adjusters with the claims adjusting process including some trending topics in the claims arena. In the first Module we review the logical steps in coverage analysis. In Module Two we make a brief overview of the claims adjusting process. In Module Three we discuss Unfair Claims Settlement Practices and in Module Four a complimentary topic, Bad Faith Insurance Claims. We conclude the Course with Module Five a brief on the “hot topic” of Assignment of Benefits (AOB).
What is a Self-Directed Study Course? With Self-Directed study you will study the course content at your pace (with no unit quizzes), and then you will take a non-proctored, open-book Final Exam. Simple as that. You can take the Final Exam as many times as you need to pass the course.
This course makes a few assumptions about you the student:
- You are a currently a licensed Insurance Adjuster.
- You are interested in additional information, resources, and knowledge regarding the insurance profession.
There are five Modules in this course:
- Module One: Coverage Analysis Review
- Module Two: Claims Adjusting Process Review
- Module Three: Unfair Claims Settlement Practices
- Module Four: Avoiding Bad Faith Insurance Claims
- Module Five: “Hot Topic” Assignment of Benefits