Contract Law Seminar
The purpose of this course is to better equip you in your professional activities as an Insurance Agent.
This course starts with three introductory modules. Module One provides an introduction to “the law”; Module Two a discussion on legal syllogisms, the backbone of case analysis; and Module Three an overview on Contracts. Thereafter we attach contract law in a progression: insurance contracts and coverage analysis > agency theory > bailment > fraud > reservation of rights > waiver and estoppel and conclude with warranties and representations.
This course makes a few assumptions about you the student:
- You are a currently licensed Insurance Agent.
- You are interested in additional information, resources, and knowledge regarding insurance and the legal environment of business in general.
There are ten key features to the Course Briefs Continuing Education courses:
- Module One: Introduction to the Law
- Module Two: Understanding Legal Syllogisms
- Module Three: What it means to be a Fiduciary
- Module Four: Contracts Overview
- Module Five: Agency Theory
- Module Six: Bailments
- Module Seven – Fraud Analysis
- Module Eight – Reservation of Rights
- Module Nine – Waiver and Estoppel
- Module Ten – Warranties and Representation