Cyber Security Explained
The purpose of this course is to better equip you in your professional activities as an Insurance Agent or Insurance Adjuster.
Eligible for All License Types
The purpose of this course is to provide you with useful information concerning Cyber Security with spotlights” on Ransomware and Identity Theft. Hopefully you will arm yourself with tools to better protect yourself, your company, and your clients by being informed of Cyber Security threats and the best ways to mitigate them.
This course makes a few assumptions about you the student:
- You are a currently licensed Insurance Agent or Adjuster.
- You are interested in additional information, resources, and knowledge regarding cyber security.
This course consists of four Modules; each Module concludes with a Key Takeaway section; these are important and are the basis of the Module Quizzes and Final Exam.
- Module One: Cyber-Security Overview
- Module Two: Cyber Security Mitigation
- Module Three: Ransomware
- Module Four: Identity Theft