Disability Income Insurance Explained Self-Directed Study Course
The purpose of this course is to provide you with the tools to better inform their (the insured) customers about Disability Insurance.
The purpose of this course is to provide you with the tools to better inform their (the insured) customers about Disability Insurance. In the first Module we are going to discuss a brief Overview of Disability Income. In the second module we delve into Disability Income Coverages and Benefits. In Module Three we review Disability Income Insurance Underwriting. The course concludes with Module Four a review of Social Security Disability Insurance.
What is a Self-Directed Study Course? With Self-Directed study you will study the course content at your pace (with no unit quizzes), and then you will take a non-proctored, open-book Final Exam. Simple as that. You can take the Final Exam as many times as you need to pass the course.
This course makes a few assumptions about you the student:
- You are currently licensed Insurance Agent.
- You are interested in additional information and processes in their (the insured) presentation to and education of current and potential customers.
- You are interested in additional information and processes in the training of their (the insured) office staff.
There are four key features to the Course Briefs Continuing Education courses:
- Module One: Disability Insurance Overview
- Module Two: Disability Insurance Coverages and Features
- Module Three: Disability Insurance Underwriting
- Module Four: Social Security Disability Insurance