Disability Income Insurance Explained
The purpose of this course is to provide you with the tools to better inform their (the insured) customers about Disability Insurance.
The purpose of this course is to provide you with the tools to better inform their (the insured) customers about Disability Insurance. In the first Module we are going to discuss a brief Overview of Disability Income. In the second module we delve into Disability Income Coverages and Benefits. In Module Three we review Disability Income Insurance Underwriting. The course concludes with Module Four a review of Social Security Disability Insurance.
This course makes a few assumptions about you the student:
- You are a currently licensed Insurance Agent or Adjuster.
- You are interested in additional information, resources, and knowledge regarding Disability Income Insurance.
This course consists of four Modules; each Module concludes with a Key Takeaway section; these are important and are the basis of the Module Quizzes and Final Exam.
- Module One: Disability Insurance Overview
- Module Two: Disability Insurance Coverages and Features
- Module Three: Disability Insurance Underwriting
- Module Four: Social Security Disability Insurance