Disaster Claim Filing Self-Directed Study Course
The purpose of this course is to provide you with the tools to better inform your customers about filing a claim.
The purpose of this course is to provide you with the tools to better inform your customers about filing a claim. In the first Module we discuss what the insured should do after a disaster or claim has struck. In the second Module we delve into the claims process. In Module Three we review getting the insured paid. The course concludes with Module Four a brief review of preparing for a disaster.
What is a Self-Directed Study Course? With Self-Directed study you will study the course content at your pace (with no unit quizzes), and then you will take a non-proctored, open-book Final Exam. Simple as that. You can take the Final Exam as many times as you need to pass the course.
This course makes a few assumptions about you the student:
- You are a currently licensed Insurance Agent or Adjuster.
- You are interested in additional information, resources, and knowledge regarding the inner workings of retirement and Investments in general.
There are four key features to the Course Briefs Continuing Education courses:
- Module One: After Disaster Has Struck
- Module Two: The Claims Process
- Module Three: Payment to the Insured
- Module Four: Preparing for Disaster