Disaster Claim Filing
The purpose of this course is to better equip you in your professional activities as an Insurance Agent or Insurance Adjuster.
The purpose of this course is to provide you with the tools to better inform your customers about filing a claim. In the first Module we discuss what the insured should do after a disaster or claim has struck. In the second Module we delve into the claims process. In Module Three we review getting the insured paid. The course concludes with Module Four a brief review of preparing for a disaster.
This course makes a few assumptions about you the student:
- You are a currently licensed Insurance License holder.
- You are interested in additional information, resources, and knowledge regarding the inner workings of retirement and Investments in general.
In insurance, as in all sales fields, the more familiar you are with a product, the more knowledgeable you can be in assisting you clients and ensuring their understanding of products so that they may make clear and concise decisions.
This course consists of four Modules; each Module concludes with a Key Takeaway section; these are important and are the basis of the Module Quizzes and Final Exam.
- Module One: After Disaster Has Struck
- Module Two: The Claims Process
- Module Three: Payment to the Insured
- Module Four: Preparing for Disaster