Errors and Omissions Seminar Self-Directed Study Course
The purpose of this course is to reduce or eliminate your exposure to E&O claims.
The purpose of this course is to reduce or eliminate your exposure to E&O claims. In the first Module we discuss ethics and the law. In the second Module we look at Agent responsibilities and E&O exposures. In Module Three we reveal the cure for E&O Claims. Module Four is a selection of E&O Case Law.
What is a Self-Directed Study Course? With Self-Directed study you will study the course content at your pace (with no unit quizzes), and then you will take a non-proctored, open-book Final Exam. Simple as that. You can take the Final Exam as many times as you need to pass the course.
This course makes a few assumptions about you the student:
- You are a currently a licensed Insurance License Agent or Adjuster.
- You are interested in additional information, resources, and knowledge regarding Errors and Omission and Bad Faith mitigation.
There are four key features to the Course Briefs Continuing Education courses:
- Module One: Doing The Right Thing
- Module Two: Sales and Service Responsibilities
- Module Three: Doing The Right Things
- Module Four: Selected Case Law