Ethics Seminar Self-Directed Study Course
The purpose of this course is to equip insurance Agents and Adjusters to perform their duties ethically.
The purpose of this course is to equip insurance Agents and Adjusters to perform their duties ethically. In the first Module we discuss ethics and the law. In the third Module we look at Licensee responsibilities and ethical exposures. In the second Module we review theoretical models and the A.C.R.E. model. In Module Four we discuss procedure to reduce and eliminate agent and agency mistakes.
What is a Self-Directed Study Course? With Self-Directed study you will study the course content at your pace (with no unit quizzes), and then you will take a non-proctored, open-book Final Exam. Simple as that. You can take the Final Exam as many times as you need to pass the course.
This course makes a few assumptions about you the student:
- You are a currently licensed Agent or Customer Representative that currently sells Health Insurance OR wishes to in the future.
- You are interested in additional information, resources, and knowledge regarding the inner workings of HMO(s) and Health Insurance in general.
This course consists of four Modules:
- Module One: Ethics, Fiduciary Responsibility, and The Law
- Module Two: Ethics in Action
- Module Three: Sales and Service Responsibilities
- Module Four: Doing The Right Things