The purpose of this course is to better equip you in your professional activities as an Insurance Agent or Insurance Adjuster.
The purpose of this course is to equip insurance Agents and Adjusters to perform their duties ethically. In the first Module we discuss ethics and the law. In the third Module we look at Licensee responsibilities and ethical exposures. In the second Module we review theoretical models and the A.C.R.E. model. In Module Four we discuss procedure to reduce and eliminate agent and agency mistakes.
This course makes a few assumptions about you the student:
- You are a currently a licensed Insurance License holder.
- You are interested in additional information, resources, and knowledge regarding Ethics.
In insurance, as in all fields, the more familiar you are with the industry the more capable you will be in undertaking your responsibilities ethically and lawfully. Towards this end we suggest two overarching principals: (1) knowing and doing the “right thing”; and (2) knowing and doing the “right things”.
This course consists of four Modules; each Module concludes with a Key Takeaway section; these are important and are the basis of the Module Quizzes and Final Exam.
- Module One: Ethics, Fiduciary Responsibility, and The Law
- Module Two: Ethics in Action
- Module Three: Sales and Service Responsibilities
- Module Four: Doing The Right Things