Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) Self-Directed Study Course
The purpose of this course is to provide you with a better understanding and knowledge of procedures and rights under the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
The purpose of this course is to provide you with a better understanding and knowledge of procedures and rights under the Fair Credit Reporting Act. In the first Module we are going to discuss a brief History and Overview of the FCRA. In the second module we are going to review Rights and Procedures during Identity Theft. In Module Three, we review Reporting Agency Compliance and Procedures under the FCRA. The course concludes with Module Four a review of the “working-definitions” of credit terms.
What is a Self-Directed Study Course? With Self-Directed study you will study the course content at your pace (with no unit quizzes), and then you will take a non-proctored, open-book Final Exam. Simple as that. You can take the Final Exam as many times as you need to pass the course.
This course makes a few assumptions about you the student:
- You are currently licensed Licensed Agent or Adjuster.
- You are interested in additional information and resource knowledge regarding the inner workings of the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
This course consists of four Modules:
- Module One: Overview and History of FCRA
- Module Two: Identity Theft: Rights and Procedures
- Module Three: FCRA Reporting Agency Compliance and Procedures
- Module Four: FCRA Definitions