Final Expense Insurance Explained Self-Directed Study Course
The purpose of this course is to provide you with the tools to better inform your clients about Final Expense Insurance.
The purpose of this course is to provide you with the tools to better inform your clients about Final Expense Insurance. In Module One, we are going to do a Final Expense Overview. In Module Two, we delve into Final Expense Insurance features. In Module Three we will discuss Alternatives to Traditional Burial Insurance. Finally, we will conclude with Module Four, working definitions of Final Expense Insurance and Life in general.
What is a Self-Directed Study Course? With Self-Directed study you will study the course content at your pace (with no unit quizzes), and then you will take a non-proctored, open-book Final Exam. Simple as that. You can take the Final Exam as many times as you need to pass the course.
This course makes a few assumptions about you the student:
- You are a currently licensed Insurance Agent or Adjuster.
- You are interested in additional information, resources, and knowledge regarding Life Insurance and financial services in general.
There are four key features to the Course Briefs Continuing Education courses:
- Module One: Final Expense Overview
- Module Two: Final Expense Insurance Features
- Module Three: Alternatives to Traditional Burial Insurance
- Module Four: Working definitions of Final Expense Insurance