Financial Planning for Millennials
The purpose of this course is to better equip you in your professional activities as an Insurance Agent or Insurance Adjuster.
The purpose of this course is to provide you with the tools to better interact with your Millennial customers and their financial planning. In the first Module we are going to discuss “The Millennial Premise”. In the second Module we look at how Millennials Invest. In Module Three we discuss “The 5-Step Approach” to financial planning. The course concludes with Module Four a review of the “Working-Definitions” of financial planning and investing in general. This course also includes an Appendix on the Time Value of Money. Please note that many of the concepts in the Appendix are “advanced”. You should review this material but you will not be test on it.
This course makes a few assumptions about you the student:
- You are a currently licensed Insurance Agent or Adjuster.
- You are interested in additional information, resources, and knowledge regarding the inner workings of the Millennial Market and Investments in general.
This course consists of four Modules; each Module concludes with a Key Takeaway section; these are important and are the basis of the Module Quizzes and Final Exam.
- Module One: The Millennial Premise
- Module Two: How Millennials Invest
- Module Three: The 5-Step Approach
- Module Four: Financial Planning Working Definitions