Financial Planning for Seniors
The purpose of this course is to better equip you in your professional activities as an Insurance Agent or Insurance Adjuster.
The purpose of this course is to provide you with the tools to better inform your Senior customers about Financial Planning. In the first Module we are going to discuss a brief Overview of the Senior Market. In the second Module we delve into the 5-Step Approach of Financial Planning. In Module Three we discuss Annuities and Senior Suitability. The course concludes with Module Four a review of the “Working-Definitions” of Financial Planning and Investing in general. This course also includes an Appendix on the Time Value of Money. Please note that many of the concepts in the Appendix are “advanced”. You should review this material but you will not be test on it.
This course makes a few assumptions about you the student:
- You are a currently licensed Insurance Agent or Adjuster.
- You are interested in additional information, resources, and knowledge regarding the financial planning for seniors.
This course consists of four Modules; each Module concludes with a Key Takeaway section; these are important and are the basis of the Module Quizzes and Final Exam.
- Module One: Overview
- Module Two: The 5-Step Approach
- Module Three: Annuities and Senior Suitability
- Module Four: Financial Planning Working Definitions