Funding Buy-Sell Agreements with Life Insurance Self-Directed Study Course
The purpose of this course is to provide you with the tools to better inform your clients about Funding Buy-Sell Agreements with Life Insurance.
The purpose of this course is to provide you with the tools to better inform your clients about Funding Buy-Sell Agreements with Life Insurance. In Module One, we review how Buy and Sell Agreements work in general. In Module Two, we delve into Buy-Sell Agreements; please refer to Appendix A when reviewing this Module. In Module Three we will discuss Funding Buy-Sell Agreements with Life Insurance. Finally, we will conclude with Module Four “working-definitions” of Buy-Sell Agreements, Life Insurance, and Investments in general.
What is a Self-Directed Study Course? With Self-Directed study you will study the course content at your pace (with no unit quizzes), and then you will take a non-proctored, open-book Final Exam. Simple as that. You can take the Final Exam as many times as you need to pass the course.
This course makes a few assumptions about you the student:
- You are a currently licensed Insurance Agent.
- You are interested in additional information, resources, and knowledge regarding the many uses of Life Insurance products.
This course consists of four Modules:
- Module One: Buy and Sell Agreement Overview
- Module Two: Buy and Sell Agreements
- Module Three: Funding a Buy-Sell Agreement
- Module Four: Working Definitions