Funding Buy-Sell Agreements with Life Insurance
The purpose of this course is to better equip you in your professional activities as an Insurance Agent or Insurance Adjuster.
Eligible for All License Types
The purpose of this course is to provide you with the tools to better inform your clients about Funding Buy-Sell Agreements with Life Insurance. In Module One, we review how Buy and Sell Agreements work in general. In Module Two, we delve into Buy-Sell Agreements; please refer to Appendix A when reviewing this Module. In Module Three we will discuss Funding Buy-Sell Agreements with Life Insurance. Finally, we will conclude with Module Four “working-definitions” of Buy-Sell Agreements, Life Insurance, and Investments in general.
This course makes a few assumptions about you the student:
- You are a currently licensed Insurance Agent or Adjuster.
- You are interested in additional information, resources, and knowledge regarding the life insurance.
This course consists of four Modules; each Module concludes with a Key Takeaway section; these are important and are the basis of the Module Quizzes and Final Exam.
- Module One: Buy and Sell Agreement Overview
- Module Two: Buy and Sell Agreements
- Module Three: Funding a Buy-Sell Agreement
- Module Four: Working Definitions