Funding Education with Life Insurance Explained Self-Directed Study Course
The purpose of this course is to provide you with the tools to better inform your clients about Funding Education using the vehicle of Life Insurance.
The purpose of this course is to provide you with the tools to better inform your clients about Funding Education using the vehicle of Life Insurance. In Module One, we provide an overview of 529 Plan. In Module Two, we delve into the use of Life Insurance as a funding vehicle for educational cost. In Module Three we discuss Life Insurance’s Cash Values and Policy Loans. Finally, we conclude with Module Four, “working-definitions” of financial planning. Please note that many of the concepts in the Appendix are “advanced”. You should review Appendix A –– The Time Value but you will not be tested on them.
What is a Self-Directed Study Course? With Self-Directed study you will study the course content at your pace (with no unit quizzes), and then you will take a non-proctored, open-book Final Exam. Simple as that. You can take the Final Exam as many times as you need to pass the course.
This course makes a few assumptions about you the student:
- You will notice the words, investor, insured, payor, client, he/she, him/her and they/their used extensively throughout the course. These are all somewhat synonymously referring to your client.
- You are a currently licensed Insurance Agent.
- You are interested in additional information, resources, and knowledge regarding College Funding, Life Insurance and Investing in general.
There are four key features to the Course Briefs Continuing Education courses:
- Module One: 529 Plan
- Module Two: Funding Education with Life Insurance
- Module Three: Life Insurance Cash Values and Policy Loans
- Module Four: Investing Definitions