The purpose of this course is to better equip you in your professional activities as an Insurance Agent or Insurance Adjuster.
The purpose of this course is to provide you with useful information concerning new technology its application, use, advantages and disadvantages and how technology is changing the insurance industry. The Insurtech concept (also Insuretech) represents the commitment to innovation and development of new products and services within the insurance sector. The use of the latest technologies to expand and optimize the business model of an entire sector.
This course makes a few assumptions about you the student:
- You are a currently licensed Insurance Agent or Adjuster.
- You are interested in additional information, resources, and knowledge regarding the intersection of insurance and technology currently referred to as InsureTech.
This course consists of seven Modules; each Module concludes with a Key Takeaway section; these are important and are the basis of the Module Quizzes and Final Exam.
- Module One: Big Data
- Module Two: Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Module Three: Cyber-Security
- Module Four: Bots and Chatbots
- Module Five: Drones
- Module Six: Blockchain Technology
- Module Seven: Decentralized Finance