Lemonade Case Study
The purpose of this course is to better equip you in your professional activities as an Insurance Agent or Insurance Adjuster.
Eligible for All License Types
The purpose of this course is to educate you on blockchain technology and how it is being utilized by Lemonade, the self-proclaimed “tech company doing insurance”. Since Lemonade is based upon blockchain technology (at least in part) we begin Module One with a brief History and Overview of blockchain technology. In the second module we review the application of blockchain in the insurance industry. In Module Three we get to the task at hand, Lemonade, the self-proclaimed “tech company doing insurance”. The course concludes with Module Four a review of AI and blockchain technology “working-definitions”, the technical drivers of Lemonade.
This course makes a few assumptions about you the student:
- You are a currently licensed Insurance Agent or Adjuster.
- You are interested in additional information, resources, and knowledge regarding Lemonade Insurance.
This course consists of four Modules; each Module concludes with a Key Takeaway section; these are important and are the basis of the Module Quizzes and Final Exam.
- Module One: Blockchain History and Overview
- Module Two: Blockchain Uses in the Insurance Industry
- Module Three: Lemonade
- Module Four: Blockchain Definitions