Life Insurance for Executives Explained Self-Directed Study Course
The purpose of this course is to provide you with the tools to better inform your clients about Life Insurance for Executives.
The purpose of this course is to provide you with the tools to better inform your clients about Life Insurance for Executives. In Module One, we discuss the Benefits of the Executive Life Insurance to both the employer and the employee. In Module Two, we delve into Types of Insurance Policies that Safeguard Corporate Executives. In Module Three we discuss the tax implications for these products. Finally, we will conclude with Module Four “Types of Life Insurance Policies”. Please note that many of the concepts in the Appendix are “advanced”. You should review the glossary’s appendix but you will not be tested on it.
What is a Self-Directed Study Course? With Self-Directed study you will study the course content at your pace (with no unit quizzes), and then you will take a non-proctored, open-book Final Exam. Simple as that. You can take the Final Exam as many times as you need to pass the course.
This course makes a few assumptions about you the student:
- You are a currently licensed Insurance Agent or Adjuster.
- You are interested in additional information, resources, and knowledge regarding Life Insurance for Executives.
This course consists of four Modules:
- Module One: Benefits of the Executive Life Insurance
- Module Two: Executive Insurance Protections
- Module Three: Taxes on Life Insurance Premiums.
- Module Four: Types of Life Insurance Policies.