Life Insurance for Executives
The purpose of this course is to better equip you in your professional activities as an Insurance Agent or Insurance Adjuster.
Eligible for All License Types
The purpose of this course is to provide you with the tools to better inform your clients about Life Insurance for Executives. In Module One, we discuss the Benefits of the Executive Life Insurance to both the employer and the employee. In Module Two, we delve into Types of Insurance Policies that Safeguard Corporate Executives. In Module Three we discuss the tax implications for these products. Finally, we will conclude with Module Four “Types of Life Insurance Policies”. Please note that many of the concepts in the Appendix are “advanced”. You should review the glossary’s appendix but you will not be tested on it.
This course makes a few assumptions about you the student:
- You are a currently licensed Insurance Agent or Adjuster.
- You are interested in additional information, resources, and knowledge regarding the law of pleadings.
This course consists of four Modules; each Module concludes with a Key Takeaway section; these are important and are the basis of the Module Quizzes and Final Exam.
- Module One: Benefits of the Executive Life Insurance
- Module Two: Executive Insurance Protections
- Module Three: Taxes on Life Insurance Premiums.
- Module Four: Types of Life Insurance Policies.