Life Insurance for the Small Business Owner
The purpose of this course is to better equip you in your professional activities as an Insurance Agent or Insurance Adjuster.
The purpose of this course is to provide Insurance agents with tools and knowledge needed to better equip and inform them about Life Insurance for the Small Business Owner. In the first Module we are going to discuss a brief Overview of Small Business Owner exposures. In the second module we will delve into the uses of Life Insurance for the Small Business Owners. In Module Three we will make recommendations regarding the Best Life Insurance Policy for the Small Business Owners. The course concludes with Module Four which will discuss Term Insurance and Permanent Life Insurance.
This course makes a few assumptions about you the student:
- You are a currently licensed Insurance Agent or Adjuster.
- You are interested in additional information, resources, and knowledge regarding insurance and the legal environment of business in general.
There are four key modules in this course:
- Module One: Small Business Owner Overview.
- Module Two: Life Insurance for the Small Business Owners.
- Module Three: Recommending the Best Life Insurance Policy for the Small Business Owner.
- Module Four: Understanding Term Insurance and Permanent Insurance Policies.