Long-Term Care Explained
The purpose of this course is to better equip you in your professional activities as an Insurance Agent or Insurance Adjuster.
The purpose of this course is to provide you with the tools to better inform your customers about Long-Term Care Insurance.
This course makes a few assumptions about you the student:
- You are a currently licensed Insurance Agent or Adjuster.
- You are interested in additional information and processes in your presentation to and education of current and potential customers.
- You are interested in additional information and processes in the training of your office staff.
This course covers the policies, procedures, and concepts that are relevant to Long-Term Care insurance policies. The course provides examples that you can use to explain various options and considerations to your customers, as well as tools that can help them make informed decisions.
There are four Modules in this course; each Module concludes with a Key Takeaways section (these are important and are the basis of the Module Quizzes and Final Exam).
- Module One: Long-Term Care Fundamentals
- Module Two: Long-Term Care Benefits
- Module Three: Long-Term Care Cost
- Module Four: Long-Term Care Definitions