Medicare Advantage Plans Explained Self-Directed Study Course
The purpose of this course is to provide you with a better understanding and knowledge of Medicare Advantage Plans.
The purpose of this course is to provide you with a better understanding and knowledge of Medicare Advantage Plans. In the first Module we are going to discuss a brief History and Overview of Medicare. In the second module we delve into Medicare Advantage Fundamentals. In Module Three we review Medicare Advantage Coverages and Benefits. The course concludes with Module Four a review of the “working-definitions” of Medicare Advantage Plans.
What is a Self-Directed Study Course? With Self-Directed study you will study the course content at your pace (with no unit quizzes), and then you will take a non-proctored, open-book Final Exam. Simple as that. You can take the Final Exam as many times as you need to pass the course.
This course makes a few assumptions about you the student:
- You are currently licensed Insurance Agent.
- You are interested in additional information and resource knowledge regarding the inner workings of Medicare and Medicare Advantage plans.
This course consists of four Modules:
- Module One: Overview and History of Medicare
- Module Two: Medicare Advantage Fundamentals
- Module Three: Medicare Advantage Coverages and Benefits
- Module Four: Medicare Advantage “Working Definitions”