Medicare Advantage Plans Explained
The purpose of this course is to better equip you in your professional activities as an Insurance Agent or Insurance Adjuster.
The purpose of this course is to provide you with a better understanding and knowledge of Medicare Advantage Plans. In the first Module we are going to discuss a brief History and Overview of Medicare. In the second module we delve into Medicare Advantage Fundamentals. In Module Three we review Medicare Advantage Coverages and Benefits. The course concludes with Module Four a review of the “working-definitions” of Medicare Advantage Plans.
This course makes a few assumptions about you the student:
- You are a currently licensed Insurance Agent or Adjuster.
- You are interested in additional information, resources, and knowledge regarding insurance and the legal environment of business in general.
If you are planning on selling Medicare Advantage products, you should dedicate enough of your time to learning how Medicare and specifically Medicare Advantage works using resources like this course. You do yourself and your client a great service when you effectively communicate how Medicare Advantage can benefit them.
This course consists of four Modules; each Module concludes with a Key Takeaway section; these are important and are the basis of the Module Quizzes and Final Exam.
- Module One: Overview and History of Medicare
- Module Two: Medicare Advantage Fundamentals
- Module Three: Medicare Advantage Coverages and Benefits
- Module Four: Medicare Advantage “Working- Definitions”