The purpose of this course is to better equip you in your professional activities as an Insurance Agent or Insurance Adjuster.
The purpose of this course is to provide you with the tools to better inform your customers about Medicare. The course makes reference to: the insured, a person, an individual, you, they, them, and those somewhat exhaustively. Each of these terms and words is directed at the applicants and recipients of and for Medicare.
This course makes a few assumptions about you the student:
- You are a currently licensed Insurance Agent or Adjuster.
- You are interested in additional information, resources, and knowledge regarding insurance and the legal environment of business in general.
This course consists of four Modules; each Module concludes with a Key Takeaway section; these are important and are the basis of the Module Quizzes and Final Exam.
- Module One: A Brief History of Medicare
- Module Two: Medicare Eligibility
- Module Three: Medicare Benefits
- Module Four: Medicare Definitions
Delivery Method: Self-Study Online
Access Period: Unlimited
Passing Grade: 70%