Medicare Part D Self-Directed Study Course
The purpose of this course is to provide you with a better understanding and knowledge of Medicare and specifically Medicare Part D.
The purpose of this course is to provide you with a better understanding and knowledge of Medicare and specifically Medicare Part D. In the first Module we are going to discuss a brief History and Overview of Medicare. In the second module we delve into Selling Medicare Part D. In Module Three we review Medicare Communication and Marketing Guidelines. The course concludes with Module Four a review of the “working-definitions” of Medicare.
What is a Self-Directed Study Course? With Self-Directed study you will study the course content at your pace (with no unit quizzes), and then you will take a non-proctored, open-book Final Exam. Simple as that. You can take the Final Exam as many times as you need to pass the course.
This course makes a few assumptions about you the student:
- You are currently licensed Insurance Agent.
- You are interested in additional information and resource knowledge regarding the inner workings of Medicare Coverage.
This course consists of four Modules:
- Module One: Overview and History of Medicare
- Module Two: Selling Medicare Part D
- Module Three: Communications and Marketing Guidelines
- Module Four: Medicare “Working Definitions”