Minneapolis-St. Paul HMO Case Study
The purpose of this course is to better equip you in your professional activities as an Insurance Agent or Insurance Adjuster.
Eligible for All License Types
The purpose of this course is to provide you with “insurance insight”. In the first Module we are going to discuss a brief Overview of HMOs. In the second Module we delve into some Nuts and Bolts of HMOs. In Module Three we get to the crux of the matter, the Minneapolis-St. Paul Case Study. This study became such an integral “argument” for proponents of HMOs many years ago (little background check here… the initial research concerning this MSP Case Study is O-L-D; this Case Study is historical in nature but portends in our decision making for the future… hence the “insight”). As with all of our courses, this course concludes with Module Four a review of the “Working-Definitions” of HMOs and Health Insurance in general.
This course makes a few assumptions about you the student:
- You are a currently licensed Insurance Agent or Adjuster.
- You are interested in additional information, resources, and knowledge regarding the inner workings of HMO(s) and Health Insurance in general.
This course consists of four Modules; each Module concludes with a Key Takeaway section; these are important and are the basis of the Module Quizzes and Final Exam.
- Module One: HMO Overview
- Module Two: HMO Nuts and Bolts
- Module Three: MSP Case Study
- Module Four: HMO and Health Insurance Working Definitions