PAP Bodily Injury Liability Coverage Limits Self-Directed Study Course – CLAIMS ONLY
The purpose of this course is to familiarize Agents and Adjusters with the nature of Personal Automobile Policy (PAP) Bodily Injury Liability.
NOTE: THIS COURSE IS FOR ADJUSTERS. IF YOU ARE NOT AN ADJUSTER, YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE CREDIT FOR TAKING THIS COURSE.
The purpose of this course is to familiarize Agents and Adjusters with the nature of Personal Automobile Policy (PAP) Bodily Injury Liability as a coverage; the differing various state requirements; and damages as they relate to Personal Automobile losses (and tort losses in general).
What is a Self-Directed Study Course? With Self-Directed study you will study the course content at your pace (with no unit quizzes), and then you will take a non-proctored, open-book Final Exam. Simple as that. You can take the Final Exam as many times as you need to pass the course.
This course makes a few assumptions about you the student:
- You are currently licensed Insurance Agent.
- You are interested in additional information and resource knowledge regarding the inner workings of Medicare Coverage.
This course consists of four Modules:
- Module One: Personal Auto Policy Overview
- Module Two: Bodily Injury Liability Coverage Limits Analysis
- Module Three: Ridesharing Liability Coverage Limits Analysis
- Module Four: Damages Overview