PAP Bodily Injury Liability Coverage Limits
The purpose of this course is to better equip you in your professional activities as an Insurance Agent or Insurance Adjuster.
The purpose of this course is to familiarize Agents and Adjusters with the nature of Personal Automobile Policy (PAP) Bodily Injury Liability as a coverage; the differing various state requirements; and damages as they relate to Personal Automobile losses (and tort losses in general).
This course makes a few assumptions about you the student:
- You are a currently a licensed Insurance License holder.
- You are interested in additional information, resources, and knowledge regarding the insurance profession.
In insurance, as in all fields, the more familiar you are with the industry the more capable you will be in undertaking your responsibilities ethically and lawfully.
This course consists of four Modules; these are important and are the basis of the Module Quizzes and Final Exam.
- Module One: Personal Auto Policy Overview
- Module Two: Bodily Injury Liability Coverage Limits Analysis
- Module Three: Ridesharing Liability Coverage Limits Analysis
- Module Four: Damages Overview