P&C Personal Lines Refresher for Adjusters
The purpose of this course is to better equip you in your professional activities as an Insurance Agent or Insurance Adjuster.
Eligible for All License Types
The purpose of this course is to re-familiarize adjusters with the major personal lines policy forms they analyze each day to determine coverage for their insureds.
This course makes a few assumptions about you the student:
- You are a currently licensed Florida Insurance Agent or Adjuster.
- You are interested in additional information, resources, and knowledge regarding the insurance profession.
This course consists of ten Modules; each Module concludes with a Key Takeaway section; these are important and are the basis of the Module Quizzes and Final Exam.
- Module One: Insurance Overview
- Module Two: Homeowners and Dwelling Fire Policy
- Module Three: Flood Insurance
- Module Four: Personal Auto Policy
- Module Five: Boatowners Policy
- Module Six: Excess Liability and Umbrella Policies
- Module Seven: Personal Articles Floater
- Module Eight: Pet Insurance
- Module Nine: Wedding Insurance
- Module Ten: Travel Insurance