Pet Insurance Explained Self-Directed Study Course
The purpose of this course is to provide you with the tools to better inform your customers about Pet Insurance.
The purpose of this course is to provide you with the tools to better inform your customers about Pet Insurance. In the first Module we are going to discuss a brief History and Overview of Pet Insurance. In the second module we delve into Pet Insurance Coverages and Exclusions. In Module Three we provide a model for recommending “The Right” Pet Insurance policy (we recommend using a Pet Insurance Questionnaire such as the one provided in Appendix A). The course concludes with Module Four a review of the working-definitions of Pet Insurance.
What is a Self-Directed Study Course? With Self-Directed study you will study the course content at your pace (with no unit quizzes), and then you will take a non-proctored, open-book Final Exam. Simple as that. You can take the Final Exam as many times as you need to pass the course.
This course makes a few assumptions about you the student:
- You are currently licensed Insurance Agent or Adjuster.
- You are interested in additional information and processes in your presentation to and education of current and potential customers.
- You are interested in additional information and processes in the training of your office staff.
This course consists of four Modules:
- Module One: Overview and History of Pet Insurance
- Module Two: Pet Insurance Coverages and Exclusions
- Module Three: Recommending “The Right” Policy
- Module Four: Pet Insurance Definitions