Senior Suitability Explained Self-Directed Study Course
The purpose of this course is to provide you with the tools to better serve the Annuity purchasing Senior Market.
The purpose of this course is to provide you with the tools to better serve the Annuity purchasing Senior Market. In the first Module we are going to discuss a brief History and Overview of Annuity Sales and Suitability. In the second Module we delve into Fiduciary and Ethic responsibilities to the Senior Market and the insurance consuming public in general. In Module Three we review the genesis of Annuity Sales and Senior Suitability including a Case Study of Florida Statute 627.4554. . The course concludes with Module Four a review of Senior Suitability Terms and Concepts.
What is a Self-Directed Study Course? With Self-Directed study you will study the course content at your pace (with no unit quizzes), and then you will take a non-proctored, open-book Final Exam. Simple as that. You can take the Final Exam as many times as you need to pass the course.
This course makes a few assumptions about you the student:
- You are a currently licensed Insurance Agent.
- You are interested in additional information, resources, and knowledge regarding the selling Annuities to Seniors.
This course consists of four Modules:
- Module One: Overview and History
- Module Two: Fiduciary and Ethical Responsibilities
- Module Three: Annuities and Senior Citizens
- Module Four: Working Definitions