Surety Bonds Explained Self-Directed Study Course
The purpose of this course is to provide you with the tools to better inform your customers about Surety and Fidelity Bonds.
The purpose of this course is to provide you with the tools to better inform your customers about Surety and Fidelity Bonds. In the first Module we are going to discuss a brief History of Suretyship. In the second module we delve into Bonding Basics. In Module Three we identify and discuss the various Bond Types. Module Four is a review of the working-definitions of Suretyship.
What is a Self-Directed Study Course? With Self-Directed study you will study the course content at your pace (with no unit quizzes), and then you will take a non-proctored, open-book Final Exam. Simple as that. You can take the Final Exam as many times as you need to pass the course.
This course makes a few assumptions about you the student:
- You are currently licensed Agent or Adjuster.
- You are interested in additional information and processes in your presentation to and education of current and potential customers.
- You are interested in additional information and processes in the training of your office staff.
This course consists of four Modules; each Module concludes with a Key Takeaway section; these are important and are the basis of the Module Quizzes and Final Exam.
- Module One: A Brief History of Suretyship
- Module Two: Bonding Basics
- Module Three: Bond Underwriting
- Module Four: Suretyship Definitions