Term Life Insurance Explained Self-Directed Study Course
The purpose of this course is to provide you with the tools to better inform your clients about Term Life Insurance.
The purpose of this course is to provide you with the tools to better inform your clients about Term Life Insurance. In Module One, we are going to have Term Life Insurance Overview. In Module Two, we delve into Term Life Insurance vs. Convertible Term Life Insurance. In Module Three we will discuss Types of Term Life Insurance. Finally, we will conclude with Module Four a discussion of an agent’s ethical and fiduciary responsibilities.
What is a Self-Directed Study Course? With Self-Directed study you will study the course content at your pace (with no unit quizzes), and then you will take a non-proctored, open-book Final Exam. Simple as that. You can take the Final Exam as many times as you need to pass the course.
This course makes a few assumptions about you the student:
- You are a currently licensed Insurance Agent.
- You are interested in additional information, resources, and knowledge regarding life insurance and financial services in general.
This course consists of four Modules:
- Module One: Term Life Insurance Overview
- Module Two: Term Life Insurance vs. Convertible Term Life Insurance
- Module Three: Types of Term Life Insurance
- Module Four: Ethical and Fiduciary Responsibilities