Term Life Insurance Explained
The purpose of this course is to better equip you in your professional activities as an Insurance Agent or Insurance Adjuster.
Eligible for All License Types
The purpose of this course is to provide you with the tools to better inform your clients about Term Life Insurance. In Module One, we are going to have Term Life Insurance Overview. In Module Two, we delve into Term Life Insurance vs. Convertible Term Life Insurance. In Module Three we will discuss Types of Term Life Insurance. Finally, we will conclude with Module Four a discussion of an agent’s ethical and fiduciary responsibilities.
This course makes a few assumptions about you the student:
- You are a currently licensed Insurance Agent or Adjuster.
- You are interested in additional information, resources, and knowledge regarding life insurance and financial services in general.
This course consists of four Modules; each Module concludes with a Key Takeaway section; these are important and are the basis of the Module Quizzes and Final Exam.
- Module One: Term Life Insurance Overview
- Module Two: Term Life Insurance vs. Convertible Term Life Insurance
- Module Three: Types of Term Life Insurance
- Module Four: Ethical and Fiduciary Responsibilities