The Many Uses of Life Insurance Self-Directed Study Course
The purpose of this course is to provide you with the tools to better inform your clients about Life Insurance and life insurance in general.
The purpose of this course is to provide you with the tools to better inform your clients about Life Insurance and life insurance in general. Confidential information, discussions, and actions are part of every financial plan. As a result, clients have a right to expect a high level of privacy.
What is a Self-Directed Study Course? With Self-Directed study you will study the course content at your pace (with no unit quizzes), and then you will take a non-proctored, open-book Final Exam. Simple as that. You can take the Final Exam as many times as you need to pass the course.
This course makes a few assumptions about you the student:
- You are a currently licensed Insurance Agent or Adjuster.
- You are interested in additional information, resources, and knowledge regarding life insurance and financial services in general.
This course consists of seven Modules:
- Module One: Life Insurance Overview
- Module Two: Mortgage Protection
- Module Three: Education Funding
- Module Four: Pension Maximization
- Module Five: Final Expense Insurance
- Module Six: Viatical Settlements
- Module Seven: Life Insurance for the Small Business Owner