The Many Uses of Life Insurance
The purpose of this course is to better equip you in your professional activities as an Insurance Agent or Insurance Adjuster.
The purpose of this course is to provide you with the tools to better inform your clients about the many and various uses of Life Insurance. The primary purpose of life insurance is to provide financial resources to beneficiaries upon the death of an insured person or persons. In this course the student will review some of the various scenarios and products that Life Insurance can provide resources to and for; such as: Mortgage Protection, Education Funding, Pension Maximization, Final Expenses, Small Business Owner exposures, and Viatical Settlements.
This course makes a few assumptions about you the student:
- You are a currently licensed Insurance Agent or Adjuster.
- You are interested in additional information, resources, and knowledge regarding insurance and the legal environment of business in general.
This course consists of seven Modules; each Module concludes with a Key Takeaway section; these are important and are the basis of the Module Quizzes and Final Exam.
- Module One: Life Insurance Overview
- Module Two: Mortgage Protection
- Module Three: Funding Education
- Module Four: Pension Maximization
- Module Five: Final Expense Insurance
- Module Six: Viatical Settlements
- Module Seven: Small Business Owner Exposures