The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act Self-Directed Study Course
The purpose of this course is to provide you with the tools to better inform your clients about Life Insurance and life insurance in general.
The purpose of this course is to provide you with a better understanding and knowledge of the PPACA and its foundational provisions. In the first Module we are going to discuss a brief History and Overview of Affordable Care Act. In the second module we delve into The Impact of the Affordable Care Act on Healthcare in the U.S. In Module Three we review Medicare, Medicaid and its changes due to the Affordable Care Act. The course concludes with Module Four a review of the “working-definitions” of Healthcare and the Affordable Care Act.
What is a Self-Directed Study Course? With Self-Directed study you will study the course content at your pace (with no unit quizzes), and then you will take a non-proctored, open-book Final Exam. Simple as that. You can take the Final Exam as many times as you need to pass the course.
This course makes a few assumptions about you the student:
- You are currently licensed Insurance Agent.
- You are interested in additional information and resource knowledge regarding the inner workings of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
This course consists of four Modules:
- Module One: Overview and History of the Affordable Care Act
- Module Two: The Impact of ACA on Healthcare
- Module Three: Medicare, Medicaid, and the Affordable Care Act
- Module Four: Healthcare and ACA “Working- Definitions”