Universal Life Insurance Explained Self-Directed Study Course
The purpose of this course is to provide you with the tools to better inform your clients about Universal Life Insurance.
The purpose of this course is to provide you with the tools to better inform your clients about Universal Life Insurance. In Module One, we are going to do Universal Life Insurance Overview. In Module Two, we delve into Universal Life Insurance premium payments from savings. In Module Three we will discuss Types of Universal Life Insurance. Finally, we will conclude with Module Four, “Being Careful”; and a primer on your ethical and fiduciary responsibilities in general.
What is a Self-Directed Study Course? With Self-Directed study you will study the course content at your pace (with no unit quizzes), and then you will take a non-proctored, open-book Final Exam. Simple as that. You can take the Final Exam as many times as you need to pass the course.
This course makes a few assumptions about you the student:
- You are a currently licensed Insurance Agent or Adjuster.
- You are interested in additional information, resources, and knowledge regarding Life Insurance and financial services in general.
This course consists of four Modules:
- Module 1. Universal Life Insurance Overview
- Module 2. Types of Universal Life Policies
- Module 3. Considering the Alternatives/Making the Recommendation
- Module 4. “Being Careful – Don’t Oversell the Benefits”